Colour Primer : Matt White - The Army Painter
- A team of enthusiasts who answer all your questions !
- Exchanges and Returns for 30 days !
- Free delivery for orders over 60 €
A very fine pigment makes the Matt White Undercoat a perfect primer for all paint jobs. The paint dries very quickly and leaves every detail on the miniature in excellent condition. Remember to always check our video tutorials on how to use Colour Primers.
- Saves time painting - Prime your with your chosen base colour
- Precision nozzle + fast drying acrylic primer + thin-sliced super pigment = Perfect coverage!
- 23 Colours, with a 100% matching Warpaint
- Leaves every detail on the miniature in excellent condition.
Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurized container: May burst if heated. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Avoid breathing spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
If it gets in your eyes:
Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call a POISON CENTER if you feel unwell. If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention. Store locked up.
Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
Dispose of container according to national regulations.
Contains: n-butyl acetate; acetone.