Colour Primer : Desert Yellow - The Army Painter
- A team of enthusiasts who answer all your questions !
- Exchanges and Returns for 30 days !
- Free delivery for orders over 60 €
A Colour Primer originally designed for WWII desert vehicles and uniforms. This spray is also very popular for scenery, horses, wolves, Beastmen, skaven and even light wood on warmachines and chariots. Could be used for a slightly darker variation of skin colour on miniatures with exposed flesh. Combine with Quickshade Strong Tone for perfect results!
- Saves time painting - Prime your with your chosen base colour
- Precision nozzle + fast drying acrylic primer + thin-sliced super pigment = Perfect coverage!
- 23 Colours, with a 100% matching Warpaint
- Leaves every detail on the miniature in excellent condition.
Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurized container: May burst if heated. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Avoid breathing spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
If it gets in your eyes:
Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call a POISON CENTER if you feel unwell. If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention. Store locked up.
Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
Dispose of container according to national regulations.
Contains: n-butyl acetate; acetone.